2013年10月10日星期四

louis vuitton outlet uk function

Though many of his female admirers would beg to differ, Cooper claims to not be a traditionally handsome leading man. "I'm a bit strange hunting so I get weird, squidgy roles," he says having a smile. "But I'm pleased about that because it implies that I get to play Uday Hussain and after that the drummer in some band. I'd hate to become pigeonholed."http://www.passcourses.co.uk/ in a tight leather jacket, Cooper is the epitome of indie cool while, unlike the irrepressible Ben in Tamara Drewe, he's not so fond of makeup. "There's nothing wrong with guys wearing eyeliner," he laughs. "
I've worn it lots of times prior to but I won't put on it once more unless I'm required to. There are lots of people who function in films who constantly wear it but in no way admit it. It is a bit secret."Just like the herd of cows http://www.passcourses.co.uk/louis-vuitton-men.html feature fatefully within the film, Ben invades sleepy rural Dorset village Ewedown, sweeping Gemma Arterton's feisty journalist Tamara off her feet. "There was a danger of audiences disliking him but I did not want him to be a baddie," says Cooper. "Drummers are often the dullest member in the band as they're always within the background.
But I believed he should be far more of a frontman, slightly additional arrogant and selfinvolved. But I didn't want him to become so showy that you'd hate him. People in fact really feel sorry for him, as he is so thick. I was truly drawn to playing somebody as ridiculous as that."Determined by a Guardian newspaper cartoonturned graphic novel by Posey Simmonds, Tamara Drewe is loosely inspired by Thomas Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd. In a single memorable moment, Ben woos Tamara by banging tunefully on some pots and pans having a couple of chopsticks balanced between his toes.
http://www.louisvuitton.com/

1 条评论:

  1. I want to buy LV bags which are comfortable to use. Can you recommend me some site where I can buy these handbags at discounted prices?

    回复删除